Monday, August 17, 2015

Back to work

I started back to work today. I love my job, I really do....but I also love being home with my girls all summer. I will miss seeing them all day and playing with them. 

(we were playing with my mom's new selfie stick)

Back to work also means it's time to figure out my running schedule. During the summer I would get up at 6am to run/workout...but that's not going to work anymore. I have to get myself and 3 girls dressed and out the door by 6:50-7am. Which means if I wanted to run in the morning and have time to shower, get myself and the girls ready, I'd have to get up around 4:30-4:45am. Don't think that's going to happen (unless absolutely necessary). So...it looks like I'll be going back to running in the late afternoon/evenings. Boo...


No comments:

Post a Comment