Monday, July 20, 2015

New shoes

We are back from Orange Beach, AL. We went with my parents and my brother and his family this past week. 


We had a great week and while there I squeezed in some training runs (to learn about my new adventure see my previous post). The heat and humidity were so high that I'm glad I only had to do three 3-mile runs. Of course my long run for the weekend was a 7-miler which I put off till early this morning (Monday) to beat the heat. 

Yesterday I went to Fleet Feet and FINALLY bought a new pair of running shoes. I typically get the Brooks Ghost shoes but changed it up this time after talking to the staff at Fleet Feet and got the Brooks Glycerin 13 shoes. This morning I ran with them and they felt wonderful!!! I'm very happy with my purchase. Of course I feel extremely guilty that they were so expensive...although I never buy anything for myself. 

Here they are:

Hoping to buy a running watch this week with some Amazon giftcards I've been saving! That's it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment