Monday, February 3, 2014

Emma at 8 months

Wow! It's been awhile since I've blogged. Time definitely slips away from me when I'm running around chasing after 3 little girls. A few days ago my baby turned 8 months old. Time is seriously flying. Emma is our last baby so it's so weird watching her go through all her "firsts" knowing I'll never watch these fun events again (maybe when I'm a grandma, but that's so far away). 

Anyways, here's what is going on with sweet baby (yep...that's her nickname):

-crawling on all fours, everywhere 
-pulling up 
-doing some serious teething and still waiting for our first tooth
-loves Abby (our cat) and chases and attacks her...today she successfully ate some cat food
-nurses 5-6 times/day
-loves baby food. Not into chunky textures that much quite yet
-sleeps about 9-10 hrs, wakes to nurse, and then (normally) goes back to sleep for another hour or so
-dances to music
-lights up when she sees her sisters
-happy all the time!



Love her! Wish time would slow down...

No comments:

Post a Comment