Monday, November 11, 2013

Halloween

Our Halloween was delayed for a night due to inclement weather. Not all of Louisville was delayed, but I'm very thankful my neighborhood decided to do it that way...I wouldn't have wanted to take the girls out in the wind and rain. 

So our Halloween was on Nov. 1st...a Friday, and the weather was absolutely perfect! Tony and I made chili and potato soup and had my brother and his family and my mom come over for dinner before trick-or-treating. 

We gathered all the kids together for a photo shoot. It's hard getting 4 kids together for a picture:


Then we tried getting just my girls:

We had fun going around the neighborhood. The girls got a ton of candy, and even Emma tagged along for a while! One if our sweet neighbors even gave Emma some baby food as her treat!! So sweet! (Most photos are on my camera). 

It was a fun night for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment