Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sweet Baby Emily

Last weekend, Tony, Hannah and I headed down to Alabama to finally meet Ali and Bo's newest addition, Emily! We've been chomping at the bit to go and see her and we finally had a good weekend to go and visit!

I forgot how little newborns are...I definitely don't remember Hannah being that little. We were also curious to see how Hannah would do around another little baby since she's not around them very often. She did great! She always made sure Emily was with us wherever we went, and whenever we asked her to help, she would! Hannah loved holding her and giving her lots of kisses! We had a great weekend with the Wash Family and hated to leave them. Here are some cute pics of our trip:



1 comment:

  1. So glad you are keeping a blog! I wish more of our friends did, too. Maybe they will catch on! :) Congrats again on your pregnancy. I hope you are having a great Fall Break (assuming you are on break this week!).

    ReplyDelete