Summer is off to a great start. The only thing I wish I could change would be the weather. I mean seriously, I am so tired of rain.....
Last week we had some great family bonding time! With Tony not starting his job yet, and my first official week off we were able to spend some time together (when Tony worked at 84 Lumber, it seemed like we were never able to do that).
Monday Hannah and I went to the park to play...Tony had to meet his new boss for lunch! Hannah loves the swings and the slides!!
Tuesday morning we went to Wal-Mart and had our pictures made. Sad to say that our daughter is 2 years old and we had never had a family picture. Tony promised me for Mother's Day that we could have them made....but I had to arrange the place and time. So last Tuesday we went to Wal-Mart and got them made!! The family pictures actually turned out better than I thought they would! We did get a few of Hannah by herself...not as great as I wanted, but she is extremely shy and clingy around anyone new so it was hard to get her to let go of mommy and daddy and smile....I guess they aren't too bad. The pictures should come in anytime during the next week, I can't wait!!! The pictures are currently online for the next month or so...here is how you view them:
portraits.pictureme.com
Last Name: Waterson
Studio ID: 13294
Session #: 102660
Wednesday afternoon, Tony, Hannah and I headed down for an extended stay at the lake. When we got there Wednesday, we got our bathing suits on and headed to the lake!! The weather was actually nice (for the 2 hours we were down there)...we all got in the lake, even Hannah!! I was worried that Hannah may not like the water this year because she would have to wear a lifejacket/float and it was a big open space....but I was wrong, she loved it!!! She wanted to stay in for a long time and she loved going back to our floats and even didn't mind getting her face wet!! We had so much fun watching her swim!! Unfortunately, we did not put Hannah back in the water the rest of the weekend....it rained a lot and the lake turned muddy and cold...maybe next weekend we can put her in the lake again (if the rain EVER stops).
The rest of the week was a lot of fun. Tim, Trisha and T.J. (my mom's youngest brother and family) came to the lake on Thursday with mom and dad. On Saturday, Charlie and Labron came to the lake (Mom's oldest brother) and on Sunday we had a huge family cookout and the rest of the family came! We had a great time...playing cornhole, eating, watching the kiddos swim in the baby pool and chatting!! It only rained for a short amount of time right after we ate, other than that we had pretty decent weather!!
That's about it...potty training isn't really happening at all right now....she will put her little seat on the big potty and act like she wants to go...but then refuses to sit on it....only time will tell!!
Here are some pictures!!
No comments:
Post a Comment