I apologize for my delayed blogging.....a lot has been going on over the past month or so!!





First off, I would like to announce that my husband found a job!!! YAY!! He will be Regional Director of some Unemployment offices in Indiana. He will start in about a week and a half and we are so excited!!! The pay is decent, the hours are great and the drive isn't horrible! Maybe the economy is starting to look up a little?!
I finished my first official teaching year at Meredith-Dunn last Friday! It was bittersweet. I was 100% ready for summer, but I'll miss seeing the kiddos and hearing all their hilarious stories. I am going to teach summer school this summer...but it doesn't start until June 29th, so I have a few weeks of relaxing and hanging out with my baby girl!
May was a busy month for us...we had a lot going on: Tony and Hannah's birthday, our anniversary, the beginning of lake season, etc. So here are just a few pics over the last month or so. I promise that I'll try to do better at posting things!! Check back for fun summer pictures!!
PS. Hannah went pee-pee on the potty when she stayed with GG and Papaw this past weekend....looks like I will be spending the summer attempting to potty train the princess :)
YAY! congrats to Tony and all of you!
ReplyDeletegood luck with potty training - hopefully she keeps her interest level up! maggie is just not ready yet - her interest rises and falls drastically.
pics are adorable and it is always fun to 'catch up' via the blog!
stephanie