Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Why not?

So for several months now I have been contemplating whether or not to do a blog. After talking to some people and hearing their praises, I decided "why not?" I feel like this will be a nice way for family and friends to catch up with our family and see new pics!! Bear with me while I learn all the ropes!

Here's what's been going on recently.....

Hannah is sick. On Monday Tony stayed home with her and took her to the doctor. She has a throat virus. UGH!! I HATE viruses....a virus means no meds!! On Tuesday, my mom kept her in the morning and then Tony watched her the rest of the day. They both said the same thing, that she seemd ok (aside from being hoarse) and could go to daycare! So this morning I wake her up and get her dressed and take her...guess what?! Daycare called about an hour after I dropped her off and said she was running yet another fever- so I picked her up and brought her home....when will this virus pass?!

Anyways, GG gave her some Elmo slippers for Christmas and I got them out hoping that they would lift her spirits....

Meanwhile, pray that she feels better soon! There's nothing worse than a sick baby!

1 comment: