2 months? How is this possible? Seems like just yesterday was her "birth" day. The older I get, the faster time goes...why is that?
Anyways, we just got back from her 2 month check-up and she is getting so big! She weighed in at 10 lbs 5 oz and 23 inches long. That's up 2 pounds and 2 inches from last month. The doctor said she was in the "average" range...I've never had a baby in the average range, mine have always been small and petite. So yay for Emma! We discussed her fussiness and gassiness and he prescribed Zantac 2x's/day. This is also what Grace took around this age and it never worked for her, but I'm hopeful it'll work for Emma...only time will tell!
At 2 months old, Emma is starting to smile and make eye contact more. She has been cooing and "talking", which is just adorable. She has also rolled over three times from tummy to back...and she appeared so surprised when she did it! She loves watching her sisters play and she also likes watching the ceiling fan (guess it resembles a giant mobile). She is a great sleeper, which makes everyone happy!
This little girl is very much loved! I'll be heartbroken when she has to go to daycare in 2 weeks :(



No comments:
Post a Comment