I've always been jealous of people who had sisters...don't get me wrong, I really love having a brother, but the bond that 2 sisters share is something I've always wanted. Growing up I often had friends who had sisters...they always talked about trading clothes, going to them for advice, shopping together, late night talks, etc. You can't really do that with a brother...
I am constantly thinking of my 2 beautiful girls and how lucky they are to have each other. I am hoping that they grow up wanting to be close, wanting to share their lives with one another...
Hannah first met Gracie in the hospital. She seemed very confused about why she was not in mommy's belly anymore...
However, once she was used to the fact that she was really here, she wanted to hold her.
She's been wanting to hold her ever since....
I hope my beautiful baby girls are not only sisters, but best friends...
No comments:
Post a Comment