I struggled with finding a Halloween costume for Hannah. It seemed like all the costumes her size were Cinderella, Snow White, etc., and she has no idea who those characters are yet. I was getting pretty frustrated! Luckily when we went to visit Ali, Bo and Emily in Alabama, Ali had been given a hand-me-down Halloween costume that fit Hannah perfectly. When Hannah tried it on- she loved it and I knew that was the one!! Thanks Aunt Ali for pulling through for us :)





Halloween was fairly uneventful- the way I like it!
When Hannah woke up from her late nap, we (Tony, Hannah and I) headed to GG and Papaw's house for a visit! She wouldn't put her costume on for them at first- but then she warmed up to it and went crazy running all over their house! We were even able to get some cute pictures!


After GG and Papaw's, we headed home. Angela (my sis-in-law) and Jacob (my 4 year-old nephew) came over to start our Trick-or-Treating adventures!! We had a great time trick-or-treating together! Hannah and Jacob were so cute in their costumes and I had a blast listening to their little conversations!!
When Hannah woke up from her late nap, we (Tony, Hannah and I) headed to GG and Papaw's house for a visit! She wouldn't put her costume on for them at first- but then she warmed up to it and went crazy running all over their house! We were even able to get some cute pictures!
After GG and Papaw's, we headed home. Angela (my sis-in-law) and Jacob (my 4 year-old nephew) came over to start our Trick-or-Treating adventures!! We had a great time trick-or-treating together! Hannah and Jacob were so cute in their costumes and I had a blast listening to their little conversations!!
Hannah did great!! Last year we only made it trick-or-treating for about 30 minutes....this year we were out for over an hour and a half (Tony even said he almost came out to look for us)!! Hannah really got the hang of it!
We were exhausted by the end of the evening, but we had soooo much fun!!

Are they not so incredibly cute!!
ReplyDeleteGG & PaPaw